Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Queues" - The Final Movie

It's been some weeks now after I have finished the movie, but with all of this christmas and new year's stuff, I didn't have time to update my blog with the final movie.

So here I proudly present, my final project, "Queues". 



It is now time to start planning the future, which is finishing my BA in Character Animation in Teesside University. But for that I will need some luck and hopefully a scholarship.

It was a blast to be part of the course 3D Movie Production in Noroff, with it's ups and downs, bad and good moments, but in the end it was all worth it, and the result is very, very rewarding.

I will still use this blog to reflect about future projects, so keep on visiting it, I will hopefully have a lot more good stuff to reflect about.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment