Monday, March 28, 2011

Concept Art - Doodely doodling in my sketch book

Good day!

The activity I am presenting is about sketching people around me, without much detail. Doodles! On my sketch book. Well, actually I own several of them since I was 15 years old, sketching has always been something I do on my free time once in while. 

These drawings are based on observation of people poses and not so much on detailed drawing. 

I just want to say a little something about one of the poses I drew that really made me sweat. Running pose! This is something really hard to draw, specially seen from the front. I even decided to make one specific doodle out of it, so that I could improve my first drawing. I think it looks fine, although the legs should be more curved to the inside, so that the weight feeling is more accented.

As part of this activity I was suposed to make a character concept out of the drawings I made. I made one funky "big" guy, unemployed dressing style, the kind of guy that might scratch his b#ls in public...i'm sure he could live in a trailer!


So with this done it's time to pose this fella acording to one of three stories that have been given to me to choose from, create three styles for him and animate them. Stay tuned for an update very soon!




1 comment:

  1. i love these examples for cocept art. theyre reallyhelping me with my art project

    ReplyDelete